It’s amazing how technology can literally trick your skin into working with you not against you!
Collegen Induction Therapy creates micro wound responses in the skin. The micro needling is anywhere from .1mm -> 2mm so they are very micro which means the skin heals and redness is gone down in as little as 1 hour for some or 24-48 hours for others. Even 1.5 mm on stretch marks, I have seen the skin calm down to look like nothing has happened at all! Yet the result is the rippling of stretch marks has diminished in one treatment!
Micro needling creates baby collagen and rectifies damaged DNA! Damaged DNA = AGEING faster! This Collagen Induction Therapy/Micro Needling technique is so much more effective and efficient than Dermal Rolling. We also put a serum before treating the skin with botanicals including botanical vitamin A. What are the benefits of this?
Look out on Instagram and Facebook for some sneak peaks!
This ‘pen device’ makes it so much easier to get into intricate areas, hence why I’m in love with it and so excited to have it on offer at Bare Bella.
Benefits of Collagen Induction Therapy:
• Stretch Marks – Legs, breasts, tummy, hips
• Wrinkles – Face, (even as close as crows feet and smokers lines), neck, hands..
• Uneven pigmentation/ Sunspots / Hormonal pigmentation
• Sun damage – face, neck, décolletage, hands
• Scarring – acne scars or surgical scars like post breast surgery for breast lift or implants or post c-section.
• Elasticity – Sagging skin that needs a lift minus the injectables
• Enlarged pores – nose/nostril
• Hair loss – Very common with ladies (and men) with hormonal complications
• Thickened skin – yellowing
• Dehydrated/ Dull Skin – which lessens your product efficacy