10% NIACINAMIDE POWER SERUM
An efficient all-rounder, this high-performance serum calms, repairs, and protects skin while addressing the signs of ageing including sun damage, fine lines, and wrinkles.
• Strengthens the lipid barrier for improved moisture retention and skin resilience, while reducing the signs of external ageing, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and pigmentation.
• Soothes inflammation and reduces redness from inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and contact dermatitis.
• Helps to ease acne by improving barrier function of the epidermis, which creates a healthy skin microbiome and prevents bacterial irritants, while reducing pore appearance and regulating oil production.
• Protects against oxidative damage and helps defend against environmental stressors like sunlight, pollution, and toxins.
• Niacinamide at 10% to strengthen the skin barrier and reduce pore appearance
• Probiotic ferment regulates skin microbiota pathways to soothe sensitised skin
HOW TO USE
Apply 2 pumps and press into freshly cleansed skin. Massage until fully absorbed and then follow with moisturiser.
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, textured and ageing.
How does Niacinamide work?
Niacinamide is a powerful ingredient that can be used by all skin types to strengthen, repair, and hydrate the skin. It stimulates ceramide synthesis to boost the level of ceramides within the skin and strengthen its barrier function. This also calms redness and eases irritation while plumping the skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Niacinamide also works to reduce pore appearance and excessive sebum production, leaving skin feeling smooth, soft, and healthy.
Why does the 10% Niacinamide Power Serum contain 10% Niacinamide?
Most serums on the market range from 5% to 20%. This serum contains 10% Niacinamide, which is an ideal percentage to see noticeable improvements without irritation.
Can I use 10% Niacinamide Power Serum if I have sensitive skin?
Yes, Niacinamide is tolerated by most people with sensitive skin. However, as a precaution, we recommend doing a patch test before use.
Can I use 10% Niacinamide Power Serum if I have acne prone skin?
Yes, this serum’s primary ingredient, Niacinamide, is particularly helpful for acne and acne scarring. It can regulate oil production, soothe inflammation and help reduce the level of acne bacteria by protecting and restoring the skin barrier.
Can I use 10% Niacinamide Power Serum with other serums/actives?
10% Niacinamide Power Serum is ultra-compatible, so it can be used alongside other actives like Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, AHAs and Retinol. If you use multiple actives or serums in your skincare routine, we recommend using 10% Niacinamide Power Serum towards the end of your routine before moisturising and after other actives, so it doesn’t interfere with absorption.